Tiny Modernist ~ Christmas Dreams 1
Welcome to our 2020 Holiday Stitch-A-Long! This 5-Part Mystery Series features Christmas trees, holiday treats, stockings, Santa, snowmen and more - in a Christmas-palette and Modern Prim sampler design.
This design can be stitched together as one large Holiday Sampler, or any of the little square sections can be made up into smalls - finish them as little pillows, pin cushions, cards, or scissor fobs!
Part 1: August 1st, 2020 - released!
Part 2: September 1st, 2020
Part 3: October 1st, 2020
Part 4: November 1st, 2020
Part 5: December 1st, 2020
This chart uses 9 DMC colors: Blanc (5x skeins), 945, 728, 352, 816 (2x skeins), 435, 954 (2x skeins), 986 (2x skeins), and 3371
You may also choose to use some specialty floss instead:
1. 2266a Louisiana Hot Sauce WDW (Weeks Dye Works) instead of DMC816 (2x 5yd skeins)
2. 1228 Pecan WDW instead of DMC435 (1x 5yd skeins)
3. CCW-117 Fancy Green Nancy CCW (Classic Colorworks) instead of DMC954 (2x 5yd skeins)
4. CCW-242 Mistletoe CCW instead of DMC986 (2x 5yd skeins)
5. 1304 Onyx WDW instead of DMC3371 (1x 5yd skein)
Finished Pattern Specs:
Stitch Count: 167w x 215h
Design Size: 12"w x 15.5"h (14-count) or 10.5"w x 13.5"h (16-count)
Stitches used: Cross Stitch, Back Stitch
Fabric: Model was stitched over 2 on 28-count Jobelan in "Dusty-Green" from Wichelt.