Welcome to Down Sunshine Lane!
Cart 0
Christmas Gift Tin/Bag #10 ~ ONE OF A KIND!!

Christmas Gift Tin/Bag #10 ~ ONE OF A KIND!!

$ 27.00

These cute Treat Tins/Bags come with the exact contents shown- and the Red Truck bags will have one more surprise Christmas Needle Minder in them! \

Retail value is approx. $32+!  Also, there will be 3 coupons included in 3 of them, one each at 5%, 10% or 20% a future order - that will be combined with any sale/clearance prices!  You have a 30% chance at a discount as there are only 10 items total - so order quickly & see how good your luck is!! 

Great gift for a friend OR for yourself!!  VERY LIMITED # available!  Order quickly! 

Share this Product

More from this collection