We LOVE HOLIDAYS, so what better way to celebrate than in stitches?! For each holiday, I chose a single word to symbolize the holiday, then designed around that word. Lots of colorful holiday motifs and L*K charm combine to make this series special. And, I should mention, they are quick, satisfying little projects!
* There will be 7 designs - Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Fourth of July, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas
* Each Celebrate with Charm will have a different antique gold charm
* Stitch count for individual holidays is 43W x 58H
* Holidays are stitched on 32 ct. light mocha Belfast linen. Choose your favorite neutral color fabric and stitch count, making sure it's dark enough for white stitching
* If you want to stitch all the holidays together horizontally, combined stitch count is 343W x 58H