Summer House Stitche Workes ~ Ladies Garden Journal #3 - Solomon's Seal
We will get the patterns as released on auto from Beth. If you want the patterns when they arrive, please include a note with your order. Thank you!
Ladies Garden Journal
From Beth- So many things inspired this series, from my Grandmother's flower gardens to early 20th century periodicals, but I have always had a soft spot for Edwardian gardening journals. Every time I would see one, I would think, "How can I turn that into cross stitch?" Here is your answer! So, take a stitching walk with me through a whimsical garden and meet the flowers that live there. First on our list is Sweet William, one of three "Gentle-blooms." We will also meet three "Lady-blossoms." With the Finishing Kit, you can turn your needle-sketches into your own gardening journal.
• Fabric: 32 ct. Confederate Gray (1, 3, 5) & 32 ct. Beige (2, 4, 6 & Cover) from Weeks Dye Works. I recommend a 10" square for each of the Flowers and an 8" square for the Cover design.
• Floss: Classic Colorworks / number of skeins for series / DMC conversion
1. Mulled Berries / one / 3350
2. Four-Leaf Clover/ three / 3013
3. Milady's Teal / two / 318
4. Hickory Sticks / two / 433
5. Blue Corn / three / 414
6. Tennessee Red Clay / two / 3712
7. Queen Bee / two / 676
8. Licorice Red / three / 321
9. Grasshopper / three / 167
• Stitch Count: for flowers: 89 (w) x 89 (h) / for cover design: 64 (w) x 64 (h)