- These whimsical designs were originally published in Cross Stitch & Needlework magazine all through 2014.
- Models stitched on 32ct Dirty Belfast - each 50x50 stitch count
- Cathy has added 2 'Canadian themed' alternatives for July & November - 14 designs in all in this 1 chart! These would be adorable in a 4×4 frame to switch out each month…there are so many wonderful finishing possibilities!
Threads used (NOT included, this is a pattern only!):
- Weeks Dye Works: Absinthe, Acorn, Amethyst, Battleship, Bluecoat Blue, Bluecoat Red, Boysenberry, Capri, Chablis, Clockwork, Crimson, Deep Sea Envy, Grapevine, Graphite (Canada only), Kohl, Liberty, Marigold, Moonglow, Onyx, Peoria Purple, Pumpkin, Purple Rain, Swiss Chocolate, Watermelon
- Gentle Arts Sampler Threads: Avocado, Baby Spinach, Barn Grey, Bittersweet, Blue Jay, Brandy, Carriage Black, Gold Leaf, Huckleberry, Nutmeg, Pine, Pink Azalea, Pomegranate, Presidential Blue, Punchberry, Schoolhouse Red, Spring Grass, Sunflower, Tea Rose, Terra Cotta
- Classic Colorworks: Frog Legs, Snowball